Anyone else get the Group buy radio??

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
well you've made like 5 threads about the head unit...you COULD have just checked the 2 existing group buy threads and found your answer :hsugh:

Wow wow wow there, I dont think it was 5 but yes i have posted before. I wanted to know if anyone got this and had it in. Im having severe problems with mine and wanted to know if they were having any of the same issues but since I'm the only one I guess that ideas out..

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
it would probably help if u posted the issues...

and 5 or 6 people bought these

The touch screen feature works when it wants

The navigation recently says Not navigation Softwear Found ( Since sat )

A window pops up saying the unit has performed a illagel act

The unit sometimes cycles through all the functions even if you dont change it.

And the CD player doesnt want to take the cd when I put it in.

If anyone is having issues like this please let me know..

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
contact Chris so he can let the dudes in China know whats going on. when my touchscreen went out i had to disco the battery to get it back. also reload the gps software in the gps setting screen to see if that helps. sounds like it could be a software problem.

Yeah I had to disconnect the batt aswell. I contacted chris and told him the issues, he has been a big help and is going to contact the vendor to see what could be wrong. I just wanted to see if I was the only one.. How did you reload the GPS??

dmc6996

Addict
Oct 10, 2008
Arlington Heights
Real Name
Dave
in gps mode you have to exit out through the touch screen. it gives you three options. pick "gps settings" you will see all the files. all i did was start opening up files and after playing around with diffrent options it worked. not sure exactly what file i chose but it took it out of demo mode and worked right away. you need to also auto configure the antenna.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
in gps mode you have to exit out through the touch screen. it gives you three options. pick "gps settings" you will see all the files. all i did was start opening up files and after playing around with diffrent options it worked. not sure exactly what file i chose but it took it out of demo mode and worked right away. you need to also auto configure the antenna.

That’s the thing, I can’t get into the navigation mode. I can get to those 3 options. Navi, music, and settings I believe. Anytime I click the Navi it says not navigation soft wear found. I go into settings and check the GPS menu and it sees me because as I drive the numbers Lat/Long change. I just don’t understand it anymore. I use to work the Poof, it was gone..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info