more balls than everybody here put together

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
for some reason this video impresses the shit right out of me everytime i see it. i could not even fathom having 1/2 the talent of these drivers. they are easily the greatest (and craziest) race car drivers to ever live. they make those nascar drivers look like old people driving to the grocery store!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYhiJeRPgdw

Audi S1 FTMFW!!!!

Last edited:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
fuckin :bowdown:

BTW, rally monte carlo kicks off THIS WEEKEND! A new season is upon us :nannerpunk:

its gonna be wierd w/out gronholm behind the wheel tho :( These youngsters are gonna have to step up if they wanna have a fighting chance against Loeb, or else its gonna be a really boring season. But w/ Pirelli stepping back in as sole tire providor, and the FIA banning the use of the inflating tire foam that drastically reduced the odds of a blowout, it should make for some interesting results this year

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
You know I knew about these races but i never knew the history behind it, as far as it ending. I to be honest any driver now a days doesn't even come close to how well these guys are. There is a ton of skill behind these guys, its just amazing. Not to mention for the time frame those cars were just plain sick!!!!

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
they make those nascar drivers look like old people driving to the grocery store!!

NASCAR=oval concrete/asphalt race tracks

Rally=dirt/wet/snow/gravel road courses

Two totally different forms of racing. Therefore, analogies > you

Rallies like this are cool to watch though. I had a bunch of VHS tapes of these when I was younger that I watched all the time.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
NASCAR=oval concrete/asphalt race tracks

Two totally different forms of racing. Therefore, analogies > you

what about the nascar road courses like infineon or watkens glen? thats not an oval last time i checked. and the point i was trying to make is that those hillbilly nascar pansies dont have half the talent of these group b rally drivers. those nascar "stock" cars cost twice as much as these rally cars and make just slightly more horsepower. and with all that technology they do what... go race on a perfect surface and bitch how the sunny areas of the track have a different amount of grip than the shady sections and how they need a track bar adjustment every 5 seconds. god forbid there was a drop of rain on the track!!! they gotta pull out the custom car covers with all the sponsor logos on them to make 3 billion more dollars per second. nascar is hillbilly bullshit and everybody knows it! it is simply not relavent to anything anymore except for how much money can be made in the shortest amount of time.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
it certainly takes a special breed to be a rally driver. I would definitly put them up at the top of the racer food chain. But i dont wanna take anything away from F1 drivers either. The forces they have to deal with in the cars and the SPLIT second actions they have to take put them right up there w/ rally drivers. True F1 drivers have a lotta driver assists, but the FIA is slowly picking those away from them. There will be no TCS in F1 this year, so it will be interesting to see who the REAL drivers are now.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
i agree about the F1 drivers being very close to the skill level of the group b drivers. the F1 driver needs to be almost telepathic with near superhuman reflexes to control the car. the rally driver needs balls of lead to even attempt driving down some of the roads they race on. alot more finesse and "reading" of the terrain with the rally driver. at least F1 doesnt stop when its raining like those nascar pansies

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
what about the nascar road courses like infineon or watkens glen? thats not an oval last time i checked. and the point i was trying to make is that those hillbilly nascar pansies dont have half the talent of these group b rally drivers. those nascar "stock" cars cost twice as much as these rally cars and make just slightly more horsepower. and with all that technology they do what... go race on a perfect surface and bitch how the sunny areas of the track have a different amount of grip than the shady sections and how they need a track bar adjustment every 5 seconds. god forbid there was a drop of rain on the track!!! they gotta pull out the custom car covers with all the sponsor logos on them to make 3 billion more dollars per second. nascar is hillbilly bullshit and everybody knows it! it is simply not relavent to anything anymore except for how much money can be made in the shortest amount of time.

They race at road courses twice a year....still you can't compare the two. All of this shit you just spoke is what all the NASCAR haters say over and over and over again because they never have any new arguements. BLAH BLAH all they do is go in a circle and complain about the grip on the track. Let's see you last 4 hours in a cockpit of one of those cars, 120+ degrees in the car on average. You have to train all year to drive a NASCAR, I'd like to see you go do it. You probably wouldn't last half a race. No shit there is a lot of money involved, that's what the #1 racing sport in the US will do for you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info