the new shitbox i have to fixup

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
drove it 227 miles from greencastle IN to hanover....with no brakes :noes:

well i cant say that i jerry rigged the parking brake release so i could use it to stop...about halfway the LR cable unfroze and i had both rears working again...and downshifting with the autostick helped alot!

132k and it's been sitting for almost two years....threw a battery in it and shortly after blew the brake lines lol

meh it's worth the 25$ it cost....:rofl:

98intrepid1.jpg

98intrepid2.jpg

came complete with garbage and 2 year old candy bars...the rolo's were still good!:yumyum:
98intrepid4.jpg

98intrepid3.jpg

def not lying to ya about the brakes lol
98intrepid5.jpg

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
God I would be a nervous wreck if I didn't have brakes. I didn't have brakes on my Acclaim once because all the fluid leaked out. I was too scared to drive it.
wus

why do they mount those engines longitudinaly when they are FWD?
cab forward engineering...more weight over the drive tires and more footroom...hrmmm i wonder if i can drop a 3800 in it.....

Have fun working on that. I replaced a timing chain and waterpump on one, and I was close to slitting my wrists that I even accepted the work.
uhm....timing belt ron.... yeah it's a cunt to do....i know i did the Tbelt and WP and some other shit on this one at 100k

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info