rwd gtp for sale....

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i would rock the fuck out of this thing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250412706231

his car was built by Conley Racing in Texas about 8 years ago. It was built for promotional use by a company that built fiberglass body kits for Pontiac Grand Prix cars. The build started with a very clean 34000 mile car. It stll has its original paint and it looks very nice. As you can see the entire chassis has been custom fabricated to accomodate the 3.8L V6 and 480L automatic transmission. The rear axle is a 9' ford that has custom re-inforcements and a four-link suspension with coil-over shocks. The front suspension is double wishbone with coil-over shocks. The interior is very stock except for the rollcage and the gauges. It has been driven about 500 miles since completion.
  • 625HP TURBO CHARGED/INTERCOOLER 3.8L V6 WITH WASTEGATE
  • SPEED PRO (F.A.S.T.) ENGINE CONTROLLER (PLUG IN YOUR LAPTOP TO TUNE ENGINE FUNCTIONS)
  • 3" EXHAUST WITH CATALYTIC CONVERTER
  • CUSTOM MADE FUEL CELL
  • ALUMINUM RADIATOR WITH ELECTRIC FAN
  • 480L 4 SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
  • DOUBLE WISHBONE FRONT SUSPENSION WITH COIL-OVER SHOCKS AND ANTI-ROLL BAR
  • 9" FORD REAR AXLE WITH 4 LINK SUSPENSION AND COIL-OVER SHOCKS WITH ANTI ROLL BAR
  • BAER 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES WITH PARKING BRAKE
  • FREEDOM DESIGN PROTO TYPE 18" WHEELS
  • MICHELIN PILOT SX 275/40 ZR18 TIRES
  • CUSTOM CHASSIS WITH 6 POINT ROLLCAGE PROFESSIONALLY FABRICATED
  • STARLINER 5 POINT DRIVER'S HARNESS
  • CUSTOM GAUGES
  • BATTERY IN THE TRUNK
  • FACTORY SPARE TIRE
  • JVC 12 DISC CHANGER
This car looks like a lowered Grand Prix with custom wheels and tires at first glance. It is very fast and handles like a race car. I intended to detail the car and have fun driving it but my plans have changed. There are a few items on the car that need some attention. Please call me if you would like to discuss. Russell 317-557-6077

374c_1.JPG

GP%20Frtside1.jpg

GP_MOT3.jpg

:bowdown:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info