1995 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1LE

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
:eek4:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/1133868081.html

I am selling my rare and clean 1995 Z28 1LE. It is time to let someone else enjoy this flawless sports car.

There were only 106 Camaro Z28 1LE's made in 1995 which is what makes this car very rare. The 1LE's were the predecessor of the SS model that came out in 1996. The 1LE's had a solid hard top roof, no power options(except the rear defroster), no AC, and lightweight suspension.
The car was always garage kept and never driven in any rain or snow. I am the second owner of the vehicle and have all the original paperwork of the car including the Bill of Sales and 1LE contract.

1995 White Chevy Camaro Z28 1LE(1 of 106)
36,117 miles
LT-1 V8 Engine
6-Speed Transmission

Engine Mods
Comp Cam 224/230 XE 112LSA
Pro Magnum 1.6 RR
Comp Cam Dual Coil Springs
Hooker Super Comp Shorty Headers w/ y-pipe (Ceramic Coated)
MagnaFlow 3" Stainless Steel Exhaust System
K&N Cold Air Intake
Tuned by Jimmy at Speed Inc.

Suspension
BMR tubular SFC's
BMR Chromoly Tubular LCA's
Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace
Richmond 4:10 gear

Interior
Autometer Oil Temp gauge
Autometer Cylinder Head Temp gauge
B&M Ripper shift kit
Custom "Camaro" embroidered floormats

Exterior
American Sports Car Design SS Hood

All the work done to the car was done by a very well known Master Mechanic from Lattoff Chevrolet and is all documented. You can contact me at 847-533-0222 and ask for John if you have any questions or want to see the car. I promise you will not find a cleaner sports car of this type. I am asking $14,500 and am located in Arlington Heights

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Oct 17, 2008
Schaumburg
He keeps bringing up it is a "rare 1 of 106" made. Problem is with all the mod's the value of the vehicle to a collector who looks for "rare" vehicles is greatly diminished. As near as I can tell it's worth around $6K-$7K if it was original. Otherwise it is just another low-mileage modded 1995 F-body worth around $4.5K to $5K

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info