Suspension Shop

Sinister

Oct 14, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Real Name
Justin
Take it to Sears. We do that kind of work all the time. Tell them you want a steering and suspension evaluation for the concerns you listed. We will do the eval for free and let you know what it needs. We are also running a sale at 50% off installation of struts. We carry Monroe struts and they carry a lifetime warranty with a 6 month 6,000 mile warranty on the labor.

You can go to the Sears at Woodfield.....or if you want to come down to the Sears in Bloomingdale I can take care of you. I'm the Assistant Manager at the Bloomingdale location. Just let me know if you are going to bring it in.

DarkShadow

o.O
TCG Premium
Aug 1, 2007
Berkeley, IL
Take it to Sears. We do that kind of work all the time. Tell them you want a steering and suspension evaluation for the concerns you listed. We will do the eval for free and let you know what it needs. We are also running a sale at 50% off installation of struts. We carry Monroe struts and they carry a lifetime warranty with a 6 month 6,000 mile warranty on the labor.

You can go to the Sears at Woodfield.....or if you want to come down to the Sears in Bloomingdale I can take care of you. I'm the Assistant Manager at the Bloomingdale location. Just let me know if you are going to bring it in.

Way to thow that card out there eh justin?

you forgot the mail in rebate on shocks/struts ;p

Sinister

Oct 14, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Real Name
Justin
APG gotcha covered :)

I'm telling you man, get the KYB's from eBay and end links from whereever! It'll save more money!!

It's probably not the end links. The Camry is notorious for the center bushings on the sway bar going bad. If you plan to do those yourself......make sure you soak the bolts in penetrating oil everyday 2 to 3 days before you do it. Those bolts LOVE to break.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info