lost gstmirage race video found

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
My friend with the Mini at the track day ran a 21. His first stick car and first trip to the track. He stalled at the line. I think his PB was 15.5 though.

TO be very honest, Win, Loose, or draw

Racing at the track is far more fun than street-racing in my opinion, even though I had probably the slowest car in this club at that event me and Kim haven't had that much fun in a long time, bullshitting with Matt, and everyone who was at the track that day, checking out each others cars was a blast.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
My friend with the Mini at the track day ran a 21. His first stick car and first trip to the track. He stalled at the line. I think his PB was 15.5 though.

haha I remember that. I was lined up against him. I though he broke something at first, or that mini's were just really slow... lol

and yes das, that track meet was a blast for me too. I got a lot of laughs from others but have fun.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
haha I remember that. I was lined up against him. I though he broke something at first, or that mini's were just really slow... lol

and yes das, that track meet was a blast for me too. I got a lot of laughs from others but have fun.

Next time I just need to crack off something faster than my focus and I'll be happy :)

Mook, I'll bet you money he posts a video off of that minievo website of someone elses car.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

The mini is brand new, probably had 1500 miles on it at the time. Its turbo so it should do 15.0's if he can drive it flawlessly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info