holy diesel truck turbo kit.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
http://www.atsdiesel.com/ats2/productdetail.asp?p=2029422272
2272202942.gif

Aurora Compound Turbo Kit Features: Utilizes your factory turbo Comes with 3-piece exhaust manifold
Quick spool up
Delivers great power
Uses the existing Dodge factory components to install without any interference
All cast components / no welded flanges or pipes
Large turbo securely mounted and center lined with the factory exhaust
No need to buy any additional equipment or modify components

A combination of the Aurora 3000 and 5000 turbo systems, the ATS Aurora Compound Turbo is designed for a twin compound configuration. Each turbo complements the other's performance, providing quick spool-up and delivering massive power. Using the existing Dodge Cummins® factory components, the compound turbo installs easily and without interference. There are no welded flanges or pipes with ATS cast components. The custom-designed internal waste gate allows the large turbo to be securely mounted and centerlined with the factory exhaust. You don't need additional equipment or components to use this system.

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
for sure - i wish i would've got a diesel....but they are just too easy to mod...

When i was looking at TDi jettas a couple years ago i joined the TDIClub website. Fuckers just changed out injectors, fuel pumps, ordered larger VW OEM turbos from europe and then tuned them. It didn't make them blistering fast, but it went from 90hp at the crank to around 170 at the wheels. Just some relatively simple stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info