Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
now see, you just got done pissing and moaning about how people pick on you yet you go and post about something THAT DOES NOT FUCKING CONCERN YOU. think before you fucking post.

and looks like a great turn out. too bad not everyone can get along

E

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
State of Confusion
Real Name
E

Phan10m

Regular
Aug 7, 2008
thanks thats what my goal was. I actually had a decent camera this time, the girls moms, so I wanted to take full advantage of it while I had it. I tried to get as many pics as possible in case people didnt have cameras or didnt attend. I also wanted to show the massiveness of this meet, I've seen bigger but this one is definitely up there.

JeremyCliff

Addict
Dec 22, 2008
The all car except domestic meet?

there were some domestics that showed up... couple mustangs, gto's, trans ams and idk what else.... go figure like someone said in the thread that got locked that the ONLY car to be a douche during the actual meet (not when leaving) was a red 5.0 mustang who came into the fudruckers street side ways and almost lost it and hit the curb and the line of cars sitting there... fucking retarded.

for the most part everyone was pretty well behaved. when ppl were leaving it was crazy.. but thats to be expected. idk how the cruise to the city was cause i didnt go. looked fun tho. SOOOOOO many evos! that was definitely the most popular car there... id say like 50+ i'll post up the couple pics i took in a little while.

s00ls nice meeting you. sorry i didnt hang around and talk. i ordered ate n went back outside n didint see ya again. oh and yes that red 350z is mine :)

DiamondBob

Still doing my own stunts
Feb 20, 2009
Chicago Heights, IL
Real Name
Bob
I showed up there, but didn't really know anyone other than the few CZ guys that went.

Jeremy's description was right on about the event. I would have introduced myself, but didn't know anyone on TCG because I have only been to the Capital Open House meet.

Being a newb on TCG, I don't know what the riff is between the forums, but there were some nice domestic's that showed up.

JeremyCliff

Addict
Dec 22, 2008
Sooo were previous arrangements made for this lakefront parking lot? How did Jeff find a empty one for all these cars?

i think it was all pre arranged.... but i could be wrong. he called ahead at fudruckers and they reserved the entire back room for us which was badass... and not one person complained about the amount of ppl in the parking lot like ppl said they would and to my knowledge no cops were called.

wish i woulda know some more TCG guys were there.

and yes my camera contraption was in the back seat haha... had a shoot in the morning :)

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
So only select members of TCG were allowed to attend I see.
actually i remember seeing somewhere anyone can come just don't start shit.

for the most part everyone was pretty well behaved. when ppl were leaving it was crazy.. but thats to be expected. idk how the cruise to the city was cause i didnt go. looked fun tho. SOOOOOO many evos! that was definitely the most popular car there... id say like 50+ i'll post up the couple pics i took in a little while.

s00ls nice meeting you. sorry i didnt hang around and talk. i ordered ate n went back outside n didint see ya again. oh and yes that red 350z is mine :)
Whoever the guy was in the silver Integra was.. made me almost wreck three different times. He kept cutting me off and weaving in and out of traffic and finally I got sick of his shit and blasted past him doing about a buck oh five almost into chicago.. :squint:

it was nice meeting you as well. i grabbed a bite to eat then went out around the lot checking out everyone's rides.

I showed up there, but didn't really know anyone other than the few CZ guys that went.

Jeremy's description was right on about the event. I would have introduced myself, but didn't know anyone on TCG because I have only been to the Capital Open House meet.

Being a newb on TCG, I don't know what the riff is between the forums, but there were some nice domestic's that showed up.
I was checking out your car.. one of the cleanest ones there. Hot car :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info