Need opinions on this car....

DarkShadow

o.O
TCG Premium
Aug 1, 2007
Berkeley, IL
Need opinions on this car.... *update*

*update* Bought the car today, couldnt be happier. moar pics to follow soon.

Ive been eyeballing this car for the last couple weeks and finally went to the dealer yesterday, and they can get the financing done no problem for it and the monthly payments will still be in the same area as my aleros are.

i will be trading in my alero for this.

So whats it look like to everyone?

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/i...ealership_view_name=pat&ct=u&car_id=252225221

Last edited:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Thanks Turk, youre so helpful. :tear:

and on the price its already 1k under blue book and I already think its a good deal. its less than what i paid for my alero 3 years ago:rollpicard:

I'd low ball them all day long, they probably got that thing for 2200 from some poor old lady/man that didn't realize the dealership was screwing the hell out of them. Do you want to support them screwing over old people? Fuck KBB btw, offer 5500 and don't move.

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
I have a 99 GS and had a 01 Alero. The gas mileage was only a hair better in the Alero but the Regal had more room, was more comfortable, is faster and has more aftermarket available. The GS won't get through traffic as well as a 3.4 Alero would given the size and stock for stock, it won't handle as well. However, when you're driving a Regal, you really don't care about weaving through traffic...its quiet and has an awsome Bose stereo system.

I'd get the Regal.

Oh yea, like what the other said ... low-ball it.

DarkShadow

o.O
TCG Premium
Aug 1, 2007
Berkeley, IL
I have a 99 GS and had a 01 Alero. The gas mileage was only a hair better in the Alero but the Regal had more room, was more comfortable, is faster and has more aftermarket available. The GS won't get through traffic as well as a 3.4 Alero would given the size and stock for stock, it won't handle as well. However, when you're driving a Regal, you really don't care about weaving through traffic...its quiet and has an awsome Bose stereo system.

I'd get the Regal.

Oh yea, like what the other said ... low-ball it.

Im gonna try and talk him down a hair but i dont think hes gonna move much on it. like i said its already under blue book. as long as the monthly payments are in the neighbourhood of my alero's then im happy as pie. its a way better car than it and i wouldnt have to worry as much about something randomly breaking like the olds has started to do.

I know on the handling part but my alero needs struts all around badly so right now it doesnt handle worth a shit. and my other car is a bonneville. so i know how a boat handles lol.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Im gonna try and talk him down a hair but i dont think hes gonna move much on it. like i said its already under blue book. as long as the monthly payments are in the neighbourhood of my alero's then im happy as pie. its a way better car than it and i wouldnt have to worry as much about something randomly breaking like the olds has started to do.

I know on the handling part but my alero needs struts all around badly so right now it doesnt handle worth a shit. and my other car is a bonneville. so i know how a boat handles lol.

Blue book dont mean shit,. It is a 03 but it does have 91K, and that is a tad high for a 03 grandpa and grandma regal. I would start at $4500 and work up. That's probably close to what they own the car for.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info