Who has work left to do on their car before "spring"?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Any of you folks out there have work left to do on your cars? I might be down to help working on a couple cars... Not 1000 cars, a couple. LOL I have no issues stating up front that I'll cherry pick too.

I pretty much smoked the 10 bolt Tuesday, so mine is going back up in the air to receive its new 9 inch and Moser 3.5" alum drive shaft. I've also got a MAF to toss into the car... seems the ol stocker can't pass enough air. So I found a 03 Z06 85mm GM MAF to drop in... then its time to MAF tune all over again. YAY ME...

So who's got what left to do?

Jennifer

Regular
Jan 26, 2008
I need to get a wash + wax. Maybe tomorrow....

Cleaned out the interior last weekend...smells nice and clean; not breathing in any more dust! :D

Also have to put on my "summer" tires...I've had my hubcap-less "winters" on for a year and some change, and friends keep teasing me that I'll have 'em on for another full season. duR.

Gotta debate whether I want to use the hand jack since I don't have a hydraulic, or tote 'em over someplace and have the "professionals" do it... though the latter's probably wiser, since I may need an alignment..

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
tons lmfao

big stuff is mostly finish building the 306 (TF h/c/i, vortech, tko600, nitrous) for a buddy's rustang, some crap on the family's van, and figure out the intermittent stalling with the toyota so i can beat it to death while i throw my 400 together for it...and give the dragwhore and 442 some luvin
al's car has some toys that need to go on but most of that is his doing
the riv's ready just needs the nitrous wiring done.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
tons lmfao

big stuff is mostly finish building the 306 (TF h/c/i, vortech, tko600, nitrous) for a buddy's rustang, some crap on the family's van, and figure out the intermittent stalling with the toyota so i can beat it to death while i throw my 400 together for it...and give the dragwhore and 442 some luvin
al's car has some toys that need to go on but most of that is his doing
the riv's ready just needs the nitrous wiring done.

*cough* help dave with his headers*cough*

All I got is my headers, then I'll tune for em....... nothing else gets put on the car till House mod is complete

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
I have a lot of stuff to do before I am even driving again.
Install Flexplate
Install Trans Cooler
Install Converter
Install Trans
Install Trans Mount/Member
Install Drive Shaft Loop
Install Driveshaft
Install Starter
Install Y-Pipe
Install 02 Sensors
Install Battery
Install Lid
Install Air Filter
Install MAF
Install Bellows
Fill With Trans Fluid

Drive good for 150 mile break-in (HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO THAT!!!)

SebringLX

Mar 15, 2009
I'm still trying to get everything adjusted to being 3000' lower in elevation than where I just moved from. My fuel pressure had cept up to 70psi :ugh:, fixed that, but now something seems to be up with my boost controller. Put the petal to the metal for the first time on the way home from work yesterday, WOOOOOOSH POP! Spiked 30psi. :eek4: Nothing seems to be damaged, but it scared the crap out of me. Still trying to figure out what caused that, all vacuum lines are still connected and the wastegate moves...

I have dyno time scheduled for Saturday to try and tune the car, so hopefully I can get everything sorted out before then. After tuning it, I'll be good to go! Well at least until I happen across more money and decide to do more to the car anyway, lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info