Farewell GP......

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Traded her in yesterday! At first my goal was to get a used GT with low mileage. After getting way low balled on my trade in (expected) and they didnt want to work on the price I said oh well and left. Same thing at one other dealership. (both non gm) I said fuck it and went to a gm shop and put together some numbers on a new 09 with special financing and a better price on my trade in......... I said fuck it and got it!

09 Silver G8 GT w/sport package 6 miles 5yr/72 BTB & Free oil changes for Life.

34,100 msrp
32,900 supplier (aprox)
-2000 dealer cash

30,900 + tax etc.. 0%60

Of course my camera decided to act wierd on me all of the sudden so no pics yet. I know gm shit loses value quick but I dont care i plan on keeping this one for the long haul!

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
Welcome #3! I was going to get silver, but I decided on blue. If I would have known you wanted a G8 GT, I would have sent you to my guy in NW Indiana.
You got a good price, but I could have gotten another 2k knocked off before taxes plus 0%, etc.

I've had mine for almost a month and it only has 223 miles on it. But I have enjoyed every mile of it. I haven't even gone WOT yet, but I heard it's pretty damn fun.

Any mod plans at all?

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
Thanks

I dont have any plans on modding it at least for this year. Intake and exhaust is the most I would do anyway. I like how Silver looks clean even when its a little dirty. Goes good with the rims too. No sunroof but I could care less.

There is an exhaust mod that takes 10 minutes and you don't need to jack up the car. You replace the two rear exhaust gaskets with locking washers. You definitely get a V8 rumble then...

KaMaSuTrA

Resident Sexi Man
Aug 22, 2008
Chicago IL
I like how this ended up in that thread..:bowrofl:

wistler.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info