Need A Good Shop

Phan10m

Regular
Aug 7, 2008
3" o2 housing, needswings 3" downpipe with electric cutout, forward motion E1 turbo, Aeroforce scanguage, aem wideband and possibly forward motion wastegate if enough money is left over. Its not going to be for a few weeks or even a month but i would like to have an idea of who will be installing my stuff.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
3" o2 housing, needswings 3" downpipe with electric cutout, forward motion E1 turbo, Aeroforce scanguage, aem wideband and possibly forward motion wastegate if enough money is left over. Its not going to be for a few weeks or even a month but i would like to have an idea of who will be installing my stuff.
yeah, thats all stuff i do, most likely in 1 day.

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
wastegate will be swapped same time as turbo (it has to come off anyways) - other then that all that stuff is pretty straight forward and only requires hand tools....a lot of people should be able to help you...i would help, being that i know the srt's retty well, but ive gotten hurt everyday this week - stiches both times but could be around for moral support if needed....let me know

Phan10m

Regular
Aug 7, 2008
ya pwerks has not gotten good reviews from some of the other srt4s ive talked to. They may sell good items but i heard that the craftsmanship that they do is not the best which is why im looking for someone who knows their stuff really well and can get it done right the first time. I will let you guys know when I do have all the stuff ready to be put in but like i said i would like to know who will be putting it in before the work is done and make sure its being done right.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info