Turn on your F***ing headlights

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
i popped my DRL relay out so they dont come on. aint nobody tellin me to turn my lights on but me. but i do turn em on in the rain or even if its overcast and not very bright out

I had to make a jumper for mine. Unfortunately i lose my perimeter lighting in the front that used to come on when i hit the remote so i could see around the car before i got right up to it.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
I drive at night sometimes in the M3 with just my DRLs. This is only on streets with street lamps though.

brilliant...

don't get into any accidents like that, they will find you at fault for the wreck 99.9% of the time regardless of the situation.

One of my best friends pulled out in front of a car at night that only had their DRL's on, a scenario that would have put him 100% at fault for getting t-boned in any other situation, but she was held responsible.
It was far from a poorly lit area.

why the hell would you drive around at night with just DRLs? Seems pretty retarded to me.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Cause the car looks like this, and I love it.

1883a_main.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info