BIG fucking thanks goes out to syP and thinkingstrings

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
for saving my ass TWICE in one day...

Picked up another ride today (Surprise Surprise)

PIC-0385.jpg

PIC-0384.jpg

And thinkingstrings waited for the bloody truck to arrive because I had to bail to pick my father up for plans we had made weeks earlier!!!

So Big thanks to him for sticking it out for me, and then ON MY WAY HOME my civic bit the big one and ate a pothole the size of a small country and bent the PISSSS out of my front right rim:

PIC-0392.jpg

and syP and Thinkinstrings came out with my truck, and 2 rims/tires off my newly aquired integra to drive my civic home with!!!

so thanks goes out again guys!!!

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
What does this truck have todo with anything, did that Honda have to get towed home?

You answered your own question.

Isnt Ryan looking for a Integra...:hsugh:

Yes, but this is an autotradgic.

^^^ Truf,haha

oh and is the teg a GSR

Unfortunatly no, it is an "SE" which they only made a fist-full of in 95 and 96, it is a fully loaded integra shy of the GSR motor (so rims, sunroof, power everything, leather, gold badging, etc)

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I thought Honda's never break, why did it have to get towed?

Honestly, it could have driven home, but I didn't want to risk breaking anything more. HG let go, I could have leap-frogged it home, but I had plans last night

a friend of mine has a bare Type R block he'll sell for 100$

Definitely not modifying the motor on this turd-box :(, Automatic hondas are balls slow, the civic was just a DD, the Integra will just be a much nicer DD with a sunroof, leather, disk brakes, bigger motor, etc.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Honestly, it could have driven home, but I didn't want to risk breaking anything more. HG let go, I could have leap-frogged it home, but I had plans last night

Definitely not modifying the motor on this turd-box :(, Automatic hondas are balls slow, the civic was just a DD, the Integra will just be a much nicer DD with a sunroof, leather, disk brakes, bigger motor, etc.

Then I guess Honda's also break...

Ill quote this for later.. (Ill wait for a post like this)

"Hey guys I found this GSR motor/trans for $200, im going to put it in my integra!!!!!"

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
Unfortunatly no, it is an "SE" which they only made a fist-full of in 95 and 96, it is a fully loaded integra shy of the GSR motor (so rims, sunroof, power everything, leather, gold badging, etc)

yea basically a GSR without the B18C1, if i could find a GSR i would love to get it, test drove one a couple weeks ago and fell in love with it, but the stealership would finance me :tear:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
x2

Good luck Dan ;)

Lol, Thank you. My insurance jumped when I moved to Warrenville on the civic :( *I assume because I'm within proximity of Aurora*

And for reference, incase people haven't figured it out yet, I didn't modify my coupe, and I'm not gonna mod the teggy, I am picking up my trucks new long-block and trans in the next 2 weeks.

you got a dealer license for buying and selling all of those shit boxes.

Feel free to refer to the civic for-sale thread, I don't need one yet, I will most likely be getting one this year

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info