Pending Loan Approval

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
Right off the bat im pretty sure ill get shit for this eventually, that being said i came across a very unique possibly one of a kind car for sale in the Illinois Auto & RV. a 1979 AMC Pacer. right here is where im expecting shit, well i went to look at it and the guy swapped out the 304 that was in it and dropped a fully rebuilt, and mildly cammed Chrysler 360 small block. i also researched this vehicle and found out they made less than 800 of this model in 1979 making it quite rare but with the motor swap possibly on of kind. he only wants $3750 OBO and said he put 3200 in the motor so this is a steal. and i figure when the economy gets back to normal (it cant come too soon) i may be able to flip this car and make a profit on it to a serious collector. any ways onto the pics

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

i apologize for the shittiness of the pics and i would have taken some of the whole car but the batteries died :picard:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info