I wish i was free of my current truck

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
i enjoy a decent truck. i could see myself driving one, but i couldnt have one as my only mode of transportation. we've got an 04 Ram 3/4 ton that we use for deliveries at work. It drives pretty nice actually, and people definitely get out of your way on the road when youre in a truck. haha

living out here owning a truck is almost a requirement. i just hate those assholes that drive around in their lifted trucks with their headlights blasting in your face constantly, and you just know they've never taken it thru any kind of dirt

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
good luck KJ ;) I couldn't afford it either way. I really would have liked to have picked up a Silvy SS 2wd....but this one looked very good

I really doubt its real.

It cannot be.... 15k for that truck is asinine.

even more proof it cant be real... his response was:

Hi,

I am sorry for my late reply but due some personal problems I wasn't able to handle the car sale. Please let me know if you are still interested in the car! The car has a clear title, is in an excellent condition, no dents or scratches, it was always garaged and regular maintenance and oil changes were done in time. Hasn't been involved in an accident or flood damage. The motor runs very well. You know the price and if you want extra photos just let me know! I don't want to offend you but the car is priced for a fast sale so please if you intend to apply for a loan or financing do not reply.
Thank you.

sccccccccccccam

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info