NB9.jpg

:wackit: :wackit: :wackit:

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
too bad its a 2v.. good luck with it.

Yeah I guess around 1000 rwhp is a joke :picard:

modular power. probably a EFI renegade setup.

You are correct sir, but the shop that was working on it sold it to one of their board members due to having a problem with getting their heads in time for the season to start. Once they got the heads they were slammed with work and abandoned the project. Still a bad ass build.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I have a hard time believing any 1000whp car can be called reliable.

I'd be interested in seeing your very well researched analysis that shows how much more reliable 4V and Chevy's are than 2V's.
why dont you show me that they are better?... go ahead research it.
im not sayin it cant be done, its just KNOWN that there are better platforms that type of build.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
1000hp can be reliable. my sbc turbo car will be driven, and enjoyed, as well as raced.

a chevy, or 2nd inline a 4v would have been a better platforms..

I'd say there are many more factors involved in assessing reliability that can't be judged by the information provided. You simply can't call this unreliable because it's a 2V.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
corral.net
go read up. when your talking power, a 4v is FAR superior

Just shows how much you do not know. A 4V is a superior motor when it comes to N/A builds. But the owner of a great Mod Motor shop out of Georgia would probably beg to differ. Start at page 5 and continue on. The owner's name is Tim.

http://www.modularpowerhouse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22824&page=5&highlight=valve+debate

It never amazes me how when somebody posts up a car that they like and it becomes an argument because someone is not impressed. Quit being a damn loser with a sandy vag. If you argue the way you do everybody would build cars with the exact same motors and the car world would be a boring place.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Daturbosix

I figured I would go ahead and pull the words out right from the forum. The man says his exact reasoning for running the 2V. Where is your response Mr. Wizard???

Same reason I make more power with a 2v then a 4v with the same setup.

03 cobra with kb @ 20 psi makes 600rwhp.Why does a 2valve with ported heads with less flow makes 670rwhp @ the same psi?And alot more TQ.

Why does a 96-01 Cobra not make 626rwhp with only 13 psi from a S-trim ?Thier heads flow more than a ported set of 2valve heads.
Personally my opinion is the 4 valve over scavanges on the exhaust side.The 3v flows just as much as a 4v on the intake side,i personally think the 1 exhaust valve and 2 intake valves is going to prove to be the ultimate setup.I guess only time will tell.
N/A,hands down 4valve,no doubt.But S/C'd we have proven time and time again I can make more with the 2v's all being equal.I can say this because we have done ported heads,cams,ported intake on alot of 4v's and the 2v's with equal psi and the same power adder makes more in the end.I've been in this debate 100's of times,in the end noone can argue the power we produce with 2valves,even the top 4valves out there.If I honestly thought I could make more with a 4v and could prove it I wouldn't be running a 2v in my renegade car.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
1000hp can be reliable. my sbc turbo car will be driven, and enjoyed, as well as raced.

I don't see how you can talk about your car's reliability if you don't drive it daily. From your post, most people would assume that your car isn't even put together. You can only claim it will be reliable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info