Angus...the Chicago Police are looking for me

Chris @ Capital

Regular
Jul 1, 2008
OK,
So I come home last night with a packed full schedule of shit I have to do the second I get home till I go to sleep. As i walk to the door I see a post office slip showing I missed a package. I look who the sender is and it says "CHICAGO POLICE" I'm thinking to myself wtf did I do in Chicago that the Chicago PD is looking for me or giving me some sort of certified mail.

Of course now I have to drop what I am planned to do and run to the post office to find out what the bad news is. I rush over there thinking I was getting sued or am being called in for court or something. Either way I was freaking out. I wait 35 minutes...YES! 35 minutes at the post office while they help numbers #22-#54 and I was #55 so yea it blew. Mind you I am freaking out the whole time thinking I am some sort of trouble.

Finally my number comes up and I get my letter and open it up. When I read it it said something about a car that they have of mine in their impound. I read threw and it's like blah blah blah your 92 BMW is here and if you want it come pay fees and fines or the car will be disposed of.

So Angus whats the story now? What the hell did you do with the BMW lol? I'm not mad or anything but tell us what happened to the BMW? Did you leave it somewhere with a hooker in it? Did you get it towed and deicded fawk it? Whats the story?

btw you owe me lunch for putting me through this Angus lol jk jk :rofl:

Chris @ Capital

Regular
Jul 1, 2008
somebody's in trouble.....

Naw, he isn't in any troubel and neither am I but I'm sure the storage and tow charges are growing quickly. Other then that the city is pretty much just going to crush the car. They said in the letter if I wanted to come get it and pay the fees I can but I have to have the title and bill of sale. It also said this is the first and last notice they are giving and if no one claims the car it's going to be disposed of.

Chris @ Capital

Regular
Jul 1, 2008
what the hell???

I traded that can into a dealership... and even paid for a title change to me at time of trade in... I'm going to call the dealership up right away. can you scan whatever documents you have? thanks

lol dude relax. This thread was more of a joke then anything. The letter came to me and the car clearly isn't in my name any longer so I'm not worried about it. So for real man don't sweat it. The city might have looked up past owners or something and contacted whoever. I'm not in any trouble and neither are you so don't get worked up lol. It said on the notice "If you no longer own this car or have any interest in it then please ignore this notice the and car will be disposed of how the state does seem fit" or something like that. So honestly not a big deal, just bustin your balls.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
lol dude relax. This thread was more of a joke then anything. The letter came to me and the car clearly isn't in my name any longer so I'm not worried about it. So for real man don't sweat it. The city might have looked up past owners or something and contacted whoever. I'm not in any trouble and neither are you so don't get worked up lol. It said on the notice "If you no longer own this car or have any interest in it then please ignore this notice the and car will be disposed of how the state does seem fit" or something like that. So honestly not a big deal, just bustin your balls.

no i'm not upset. And i don't care about this thread. haha

more wondering about the dealer now.

problem is i don't have the title anymore since i traded it in...

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
That happened with my 94 GP, we gave it to a charity in 2004, in early 2008 my brother gets a soppena(car was in his name) cause the car was found abandoned on the south side of the city with felony amounts of an "illegal substance" in it..... I think we just had to bring in the paperwork that we had from the charity and they never bothered us again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info