WTF DOOR!?!?!?!

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
Got woken up by the wife this morning telling me her door randomly flew open while driving. WTF?

Its her driver side rear door (all this on a 2005 Equinox) and now the fucker won't close. It looks to be lined up with the latching mechanisms and all but it just bounce's back in my face. :squint: If I could, I think I would get rid of this piece of shit.....

Slider

Regular
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
Did she try to open it prior to driving and it was frozen? She might have opened the door enough that when the ice melted it would have opened it.

Happened to me once, the door was very hard to open after it snowed one night, after I got it open then it wouldn't close. I messed with the handle and lock from inside the car and locked it. The incident hasn't happened since.

KaMaSuTrA

Resident Sexi Man
Aug 22, 2008
Chicago IL
This has happened to me once before however the door did not open fully. My radio screen alerted me that the door was slightly open so I just pulled over and closed it properly.

Right before I was about to leave to work this morning I attempted to open one of the rear pass doors however since it has frozen it opened up a bit. I just opened it a little from the inside and then slowly pulled away from the outside and closed it properly.

Shit like this sucks because it can fuck up your weather stripping, door handle, and door locks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info