Local G8 GXP on eBay

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Manual is the only way to go with the GXP. The fucked up thing is that the manual is optional and costs extra.

With the auto there isn't that much difference in the driving experience to justify the extra $7k.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
just read article in motortrend or whatever - they said the srt8 charger was a better car the the g8 gxp - was a really good article even though everyone says the srt8 is junk....

Have a link? Or can you summarize the points. I've driven both and have my own conclusions but I'm curious to see what they think.

The SRT8 is a good car and any of the SRT8s are likely some of the best built Chryslers as far as build quality, squeaks and rattles. The G8 GXP didn't seem as well put together as the Chrysler but was a hell of a lot more fun with the manual.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Care to elaborate on which part he was serious or joking about??

The only manual I would willingly buy is a car that only comes in manual (IE, Cobra) or a bike.

About the automanual feature being in anyway similar to an actual manual transmission.

I can't justify the extra expense of the GXP if you're going to buy the auto. It's just not that much different. The manual, on the other hand, changes the whole driving experience of the car. It's a shame you have to spend 6 or 7 grand just to get the manual.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
About the automanual feature being in anyway similar to an actual manual transmission.

I can't justify the extra expense of the GXP if you're going to buy the auto. It's just not that much different. The manual, on the other hand, changes the whole driving experience of the car. It's a shame you have to spend 6 or 7 grand just to get the manual.
I could sure as hell not see the manual TR6060 being a 6k option. I'm to lazy to look it up but thats rediculous if it were true. I only want a Black manual GXP

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info