What car do you miss that you never thougt you would?

viper17

Feb 5, 2009
Real Name
mike
95 grand prix gtp. was in four car accidents + i hit a curb doing reverse donuts in a school parking lot, would not hold engine coolant in the reserve tank for the last year I owned it (i knew i had to put more in when the heat didn't work), had to add a quart of oil like once every three weeks, but it had a sweet system in it...(kj and I ripped it apart many times putting everything in and out) when the tranny finally went and I pronounced it dead.

here is the old and new
103_1339-1.jpg

Last edited:

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
i miss that BMW AND my sebring... bmw, i would trash that thing and not care, plus it was funny that stuff would break, fix itself, or just never work again...

sebring was fun and I just liked it's looks a lot. Also was a sleeper.
But now I get challenged all the time...

IMG_1807.jpg

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I miss my old 96 Monte Carlo Z34 whenever I see pics of it, that bish was clean.

For those of u who dont know, i traded in the wifes 07 TSX for an 03 Jeep Wrangler Sahara w/soft and hard tops. I miss the luxury and gps of the TSX already, and i cant really enjoy the Jeep till summer, or when i get some lockers, a 4.5in lift, and 35in tires. Do i smell a 350 swap, yes, yes i do :noes:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I actually miss all the cars I have had... but don't at the same time,

I miss my police lumina, cuz it was a tank and a half, and could take anything i threw at it. But dont cuz it was a lumina.

I miss my cherokee cuz it was pretty much unstoppable off road...
but dont because it got like 13mpg

I miss my cadillac because it was comfy as shit, and people thought it cost me 209348$ even tho its cheaper than my vibe is... but i dont miss it because every time something broke, it wasnt cheap or easy... and cuz it sucked oil as much as gas.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Even though I've only had 2 cars, my Lumina I miss a lot. It was slow, a Lumina, and slow...but god damn it, it blew my GP away in reliability. I never thought I'd miss it because the GP was that much better in every way, however in the 4.5 years that I had it, it only stranded me once...in the last few months I had it. :( I sold it to some 300lb black teenage girl in the ghetto of Aurora. Now, it's probably either beat to shit, the seat compressed to the floorboards, and/or in a boneyard somewhere

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info