Too good to be posted in the vids section...ZR1 track footage

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
i have no volume at work,but it doesnt really look that fast..i think the ams track evo is faster

You are talking about a completely stock car vs. a full out racecar. Including the mods to that evo, I bet it tops what the ZR1 will be priced at. American cars are good in a straight line and thats about all for the most part. Its just GM trying to get one-up in the HP wars.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You are talking about a completely stock car vs. a full out racecar. Including the mods to that evo, I bet it tops what the ZR1 will be priced at. American cars are good in a straight line and thats about all for the most part. Its just GM trying to get one-up in the HP wars.

you're sorely mistaken about the vette and for that matter, the new viper. both are VERY impressive on a road course...and i highly doubt ams's evo cost them over a 100k (cause thats what the zr1 is gonna cost)

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
i really wish they used the new zo6 motor and slapped a supercharger on it..the zr-1 would be straight up retarded fast if they used the ls7 instead of this supercharged ls9 business. but still, looks like it moves pretty good on the track.

the ls7 had very thin walls totally not suitable for boost

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info