Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
What do you hope to do?

Buy a new car?

Get some new part?

any times you hope to run?

For me, I hope to sell the vibe sometime, to have more money to dump into the pricks. I need to get a trans chain for it....

I want to go 12s on my 18's this summer, and make headway to going 11's at some point in time (not on 18s)

I also need to decide if I want to cam it... or just run rockers...

What do you hope to do?

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Couple parts going on the ville, still maintaining a quicker than stock DD status though. Hoping to save up some money and get the job I'm applying for this summer. It's starting to look like I'm not taking custody of the GN for a couple years, so I'll probably pick up a new DD next spring to hold me over til that project gets started. Still thinking about getting a bike too... So in short, I have no idea.

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
For the Lightning, I want 11's with daily driveability. I think I'm a cam and meth-kit away at this point.

For the Camaro, more show trophies.

For the Regal, rims and a new LSD then perhaps bringing it back out of retirement.

For the bike, I want a new seat, real saddlebags and a loud exhaust.

For the Corolla, I want to give that to the wife and take back the Regal.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Definitely getting a new car of some sort. Might keep this one around because it has been fairly reliable and a good DD for the past 4 years. I think I am leaning towards a Maruader as my next car, then I will play the game, how long can I hold off before I start buying parts for it.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
appearance mods:
front lip spoiler
mach 1 grill delete
saleen styler 18x 9/10" rims with DR's in back.
Suspension:
H&R vert lowering springs and whatever else is necessary to maintain a normal alignment being lowered
subframe connectors
Go goodies:
cat-less x-pipe
intake
custom dyno tune
and if i'm ambitious, LT's...

and overall, to just have a clean stang that looks and sounds good. I think i may have picked the wrong car to go fast w/, but i still enjoy it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info