Ontario police officer charged with street racing in unmarked police car

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Ontario police officer charged with street racing in unmarked police car

From Autoblog:

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/02/13/ontario-police-officer-charged-with-street-racing-in-unmarked-po/

It has been said that when you are the law, it is that much easier to overstep it. An Ontario Provincial Police officer was apparently overcome by the temptation to flout regulations. Driving an unmarked cruiser, Detective Constable Heidi Fischer went clipping along at 100 miles-per-hour on Highway 403, which was posted as a 60 mph zone. Whoops.

roscoe_coltrane.jpg

Proving that the law is not merely a suggestion for those who enforce it, anti street racing laws have made the comeuppance all the more unpleasant for the officer. Fischer was cited, the car impounded, and her license was suspended for a week. Take THAT! Fischer has a court date scheduled for March 24 to answer for her actions. Thanks for the tip, Adam R.

Original Article: http://www.thestar.com/article/585301

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
About 15 years ago I was coming home after "last-call" and I noticed two marked LT1 Caprice cruisers sitting side by side at a light I was approaching. I was a few hundred feet from the light when it turned green and the two squad cars took off racing each other! They both took off spinning tires, smoke and everything.

I was disgusted by the hypocracy but still had to laugh.

Another instance a few years ago at the local Hooters Sunday night cruise there was a marked Crown Vic driving by. Now its a common occurance for those leaving the lot to do a burn out while once in front of Hooters on the street. We were all hooting and hollaring when the cop in the CV lit them up for about 200 feet in much the same manner.

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Another instance a few years ago at the local Hooters Sunday night cruise there was a marked Crown Vic driving by. Now its a common occurance for those leaving the lot to do a burn out while once in front of Hooters on the street. We were all hooting and hollaring when the cop in the CV lit them up for about 200 feet in much the same manner.

wat?

At Rockford Hooters? EPIC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info