Painted my Rear Calipers.

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
They're red. I'm going to paint the front ones, once I get some brembo stickers for the front pair. I'm going to prime it white. Put them on, paint it red, peel them off so the white shows and clearcoat it. But for these, it's just 2 coats of red and two of clear coat.

Pictures.
CIMG8223.jpg

CIMG8222.jpg

CIMG8224.jpg

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
nice. you actually do have brembos right? lol

Haha, yeah I do have brembos on the front wheels. They're actually more a of dark blue... but not for long. If I paint them red then the words brembo won't show up, so that's why I'm getting the decal and painting it on. I'll post a picture of them.

CIMG3555.jpg

I wouldn't try to paint it on, if I didn't have the real thing. The back ones won't have anything on them.

What type of paint?

I got something in the works and will likely have to paint mine, and the rotor hats...

I used Rust-oleum spray paint. I taped it up real good and painted it. It says on the can it supports up to like 200 degrees and prevents rust. Then I had some clearcoat paint lying around so I sprayed that on too. I did this on my old car without the clearcoat, and after a while they got really dirty/ faded a bit and I had to repaint them. I used the clearcoat and it lasted a lot longer.

Last edited:

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
why not paint them red then sand the brembo logo with fine sand paper and polish it to a nice shine?

Rebel;44840 8 said:
Haha, yeah I do have brembos on the front wheels. If I paint them red then the words brembo won't show up, so that's why I'm getting the decal and painting it on. I'll post a picture of them.

CIMG3555.jpg

I wouldn't try to paint it on, if I didn't have it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info