The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
my good friend has had 2 in auto, an 01 and 03... both S models

about as fast as a stock GTP/GS with the auto

hes gone through 4 trans between both cars in 100k combine miles in 5-6 years

other than that they are a nice semi-luxury coupe and with manual are much more fun and faster

gas mileage is so-so

only really "cool" factor is the v6 with vtec lol, sounds like the older SHOs when you floor it and the primaries/valves open

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
im playing the original forza and i have one of these in blue built up thats what brought this thought on. ive always eyed these out never really looked into them but i know theyre a bit cheaper now.

iveh eard bad things about the trannies though, what goes wrong with them kev? do you know?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
im playing the original forza and i have one of these in blue built up thats what brought this thought on. ive always eyed these out never really looked into them but i know theyre a bit cheaper now.

iveh eard bad things about the trannies though, what goes wrong with them kev? do you know?

forza = real life...gotcha

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007

Sounds like they break :dunno:

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
honestly if you like the imp and dont want to drop a ton of money but still have fun with it, get some rims/tint and do a z3 turbo kit or something to get it into the mid-high 13s for a decent price
just want it to sound / look a little better, dont care if i go fast or not.

id like new tint (shit thats on there is purple now .. its old) some rims, a drop, a cam, and an exhaust

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info