Getting car back tonight! *pics added*

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Wooo hoooo! I just got word that my car is done. (Reminder: AGX struts, Vogtland springs, GMPP sways and strut brace on my 2000 GTP.) I asked the installer what he thought of the car after a test drive, and he said, "It's firm." This from a guy who restores Corvettes. I'll give you guys the full skinny once I get the car and take some pics, but just wanted to share my elation with everyone.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I'm hangin out in Naperville tonight and hittin the bars, but the next time you guys are at the Streets I'll be up there.

The suspension is really awesome, it rides like stock just cruising around, but when I start pushing it into the corner it just takes it and goes, no fuss. I haven't played with the settings yet, but it's at the softest right now and the ride is firm but not jarring. There is no pogo or vibration under acceleration whatsoever.

I couldn't notice a drop, but once the springs settle I hope it sinks a bit, but I've got some heavy ass subs in the back and the rear is saggin a bit. The problem is the subs sound so damn good and I don't know if I want to change to a single sub, or mess with it at all.

I would compare the ride to a stock Mustang or Camaro, which is a vast improvement compared to the stock GTP. It isn't nimble like a GTI or Solstice, but we're talkin about a heavy bitch right here. Overall, it's not the best bang for the buck mod, but I'm happy and it should maintain the same ride quality go for the long haul.

Pics" The first two sets are before and after.

Excuse the garage, we just moved my grandma out of her townhome into a nursing home and somehow her crap took my garage and work space.

gp014.jpg

AGXs002.jpg

gp011.jpg

AGXs007.jpg

AGXs006.jpg

AGXs005.jpg

AGXs004.jpg

AGXs003.jpg

AGXs001.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info