Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Went to McGrath Nissan to see if any 370z's were on the lot. Up until today, I really didnt like the way they looked, in pictures at least...was waiting to see it at the auto show....but to my surprise they had a black Z in the showroom. sticker was 32k w/ no markup. not bad. first off, they look FANTASTIC in person. the headlights and tails look great and the overall shape and lines are superb. the only gripe i could make (that bryant pointed out) was that the rear tail has a slight bulge and the hood doesnt have anything (like my car's hood). it could stand to have a slight rise in the hood to compliment the rear...other than that, gorgeous car. the interior was a HUGE step above mine. nothing about it looks cheap. the steering wheel is a big step up in terms of visual quality and feel. the dash itself doesnt give off a cheap plastic feel as everything has a more BMW or Mercedes feel to it. i could seriously see myself picking one up in a year or two..this was the only new Z on the lot and it was auto so no test drives. i plan on going back when they get a bunch in to see how the manual feels.

Then there was this parked next to it.....first off, these truly are big cars. but in red, they are simply :wackit: christ they look good. the interior is fantastic too. i offered money but they wouldnt let me drive it :wtc: jerks. overall, a productive day :bigthumb:

img117.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info