members sighting?

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Apr 29, 2008
Denver, CO
i was driving south down 355 towards 88 when i saw a white evo and a *blue?* gp. i thought the evo might be E's. and the gp had some serious HIDs! lol. both cars followed onto 88 west and exited the off ramp shortly after.

figured since you dont see many white evos and modded gp's floating around together, i thought it may be someone from the board... :bigthumb:

E

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
State of Confusion
Real Name
E
i was driving south down 355 towards 88 when i saw a white evo and a *blue?* gp. i thought the evo might be E's. and the gp had some serious HIDs! lol. both cars followed onto 88 west and exited the off ramp shortly after.

figured since you dont see many white evos and modded gp's floating around together, i thought it may be someone from the board... :bigthumb:

Did you block me from getting into the right lane? :mad:

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
DSC_0223Medium.jpg

that?

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Apr 29, 2008
Denver, CO
haha na, you passed me on the right. traffic was kinda shitty, especially trying to get onto 88. i just kinda followed your lead around. :rofl: you clear a pretty nice path. i hope i didn't block the right lane.

this was friday night.

s00ls, that looks about correct, although, i cant tell much of the difference between gp's... :ugh:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info