i am pissed! do i have any rights?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
so i just got back from getting an alignment where i was told at some point my new used car sustained some right rear damage to the suspension. basically the R/R toe-in is maxed out and i still am not within spec. there's no visual damage to the sub frame, bushings or trailing arms.

i bought it last wednesday; do i have any rights at all that require them to make things right or am i SOL? i'm going to call them in the morning but i fear because i bought it "as-is" i'm pretty much fucked.

please dont fill this thread with useless stupid shit; stay on topic as i'm crazy pissed about this and i'd like help.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Unless the dealer has a return policy, I would say you are fucked, you did buy it as-is They don't usually inspect cars that close anyway, that should have been your job or a professional inspector. If the car drives strait and smooth, I would say fuck it if you cant get anything out of the dealer. Hope your tires will wear evenly.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
it is my fault for not noticing that the alignment is off but in my defense the path the dealer chose for me to drive was super shitty and the road crowned so i didnt notice that it pulled a bit to the right. driving longer distances on a bunch of different road conditions i noticed it pulling to the right. i took it to NTB to get an alignment and well you know the rest of the story.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
:rofl: at least its not this bad! i'm in a better mood.

wheel3.jpg

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
prissy? please read the end of the first post. thanks buckaroo.

i read it, i just feel the need to troll this thread making useless posts. sound familiar? :fawkdance:

the dealership can (and probably will) tell you to fuck off. in illinois a used car dealer has to take back the car back within (IIRC) 7 days if there are issues with it, even if it's "as is". you are SOL, so congrats on your $10k pile of shit. :bigthumb: better start replacing suspension parts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info