Carwash > blackbeard's rattle can skillz

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
went and got a wash before picking my girl up friday night and we're going to the car and she says "what happened to your wheels?" I go and look and this was there: I just started laughing

IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

I know mark told me to probably repaint them, but I thought I could at least get through this winter first lol
:rofl: :rofl:

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Car washes FTL!

I am lucky enough to have a nice garage to wash mine weekly in the winter. Fiancee's gets washed every two weeks in the winter.

Only time I take it through a touch car wash is so it can get the underbody sprayed. Other times it's all touchless. I do it at home whenever it's not shit out for weather. I wish I could do it in the garage. I did it once, lol...and I was told to not do it again.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
wait what did you use? i had my rims painted on teh white regal forever and that never happened??? only rock chips would get some paint off, but never any car washes!

I think it might have been Rustoleum. The only time they really chipped off is when I took it to the spray and wash. The water pressure must be too much for that cheap paint.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info