Female drivers are the worst

B serious

Regular
Jan 18, 2009
ILLNOISE
^ I think that video was actually in Europe.

I have to agree that women are just bad at driving in general. I think there's a huge lack of courtesy followed by not knowing what they did wrong in the first place.

Can't learn a lesson if you never know what you did wrong.

I must, however, add that my GF actually drives pretty decent. lol she'll admit that women (including herself) aren't the greatest at driving. She still has trouble with the finer points (parking, pulling out of tight parking spots, keeping the left lane clear on a 2 lane highway, etc.).

There are some men that drive really badly as well...but women easily take the cake on horrible driving methods.

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
On one of my early trips to work after I transferred to Niles I was cruising with traffic in the middle lane on I-90 approaching the Tri-State. All of a sudden the lane went from 60 or so to an almost stop. It regained speed up to about 30 and I switched lanes. As I approached the minivan that was in the middle lane moving at half the speed of the other traffic I looked over and saw...

...an asian woman driving with a map completely unfolded in front of her while on a cell phone!!!

I called the wife told her what I saw and asked what she thought if I quit my job and stuffed envelopes to pay the bills...she almost approved.

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
statistically, women are the worst drivers, and Asians are the worst by ethnicity...

Asian women are the worst drivers on earth, and driving around this town, I agree with that 100%

That's why us guys have higher insurances? Either way that parking part was such an epic fail. There is no way that was real. Loved how the guy got out of his car and parked hers first try in a matter of seconds.

EDIT: I just finished the video and the gate and the car flipping over... wow. And that parallel parking at the end was sweet.

Last edited:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
That's why us guys have higher insurances? Either way that parking part was such an epic fail. There is no way that was real. Loved how the guy got out of his car and parked hers first try in a matter of seconds.

EDIT: I just finished the video and the gate and the car flipping over... wow. And that parallel parking at the end was sweet.

Guys get buttplugged cause.......well.....we like to go fast. :hs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info