Looking for a body shop but cant take car in for estimate...

GraFFix

A 302 and a little boost
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
Im looking for a shop to fix my Mustang. Although the car runs the front end is kinda smashed in and it has no attached hood. Its just kind of laying on there lol.

Anyways, Ive had a little luck just talking with 2 different shops and sending them pictures and explaining exactly what is broke and the bad thing is the estimates are all over the place. like almost a $1500 difference.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a shop thats good that would do like a mobile estimate lol. It will be a pain in the ass if I have to tow it somewhere just for an estimate thats outrageous. I have one more shop that im gonna send some pics to tonight with as much info as I can give them in hopes for a decent ball park price but I just thought id ask if anyone knew of such a service or what?

If it matters the car is in a warm warehouse in Elk Grove so it would be easy to have someone check it out.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Im looking for a shop to fix my Mustang. Although the car runs the front end is kinda smashed in and it has no attached hood. Its just kind of laying on there lol.

Anyways, Ive had a little luck just talking with 2 different shops and sending them pictures and explaining exactly what is broke and the bad thing is the estimates are all over the place. like almost a $1500 difference.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a shop thats good that would do like a mobile estimate lol. It will be a pain in the ass if I have to tow it somewhere just for an estimate thats outrageous. I have one more shop that im gonna send some pics to tonight with as much info as I can give them in hopes for a decent ball park price but I just thought id ask if anyone knew of such a service or what?

If it matters the car is in a warm warehouse in Elk Grove so it would be easy to have someone check it out.

If the car is indeed 15 min from my dad he might want to check it out. Hes slow right now so im sure he has time. Shoot me a PM for info.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info