Well, the day has come. I just sold the Trans AM

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
A guy from Byron came and bought my car he saw it on LS1 tech. I guess he is planning to todo heads/cam/duals/rear end/full bolt ons. Its gonna be his summer driver/race car. He seems like a nice guy so he will probably take good care of it. Im not l33t enough to make a video with street racing clips and pictures with sad music (that makes you want to cry) like SYP when he sold his car, so here are some sad pictures of my car leaving. :pat:

DSC_0344Medium.jpg

DSC_0342Medium.jpg

DSC_0345Medium.jpg

DSC_0346Medium.jpg

DSC_0347Medium.jpg

DSC_0348Medium.jpg

DSC_0349Medium.jpg

I hate to see her go, but all good things have to come to a end. The guy said he will keep in contact with me and send pictures of the cars progress.

transmaxed

TCG Elite Member
Jun 23, 2008
Palatine
Real Name
Matt
Wasn't all the traffic. I was driving 80 min a day in the car just to work and back, with alot of trips to downtown chicago. It wasn't the car for my situation. If I could have two cars I would have still had it, but way too many rides at my house.

You gotte be cool like me and have 2 race cars. Store 1 somewhere at all times, that way only 1 car is at home at any time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info