Radio installation, and fixin a shitty wiring job.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
So I just recieved a Pioneer AVIC-D3, and I want to install it.. Well considering the fact that whomever the previous owner was, just decided to be messy with the wiring, I'd rather not tackle it myself. SOOO I was wondering if there was anyone that either a)knew of a reasonably priced place, to tackle installing this unit and cleaning up the wiring mess, or 2)did this on the side. If someone were to do this on the side, I need to pick up the dash kit. I believe the previous owner also just cut the end off the stock radio and never used a radio harness adapter, so.. theyd have to use the wiring harness that came with the D3.

LMK, Thanks
-Nick

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
its easy to do just time consuming... best buy and circuit city do decent jobs

ive installed a ton of radios and ive done that with my tempo... messy and sucks to mess with. i would either put back on the stock harness and get a harness or wire them all up manually. either way, itll take awhile

advantage to the first option is if u sell the car u can put in a stock unit no problem :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info