Need tires, used or new...don't care

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
My wife's Pacifica's tires are shot. Need some tires right away, like this week. Looking for new or used, just a good deal

Size is 235/65/17

I know we have a few guys at tire shops, if anyone can keep an eye out for me it would be great. I'm finding about $100 per tire on new cheaper tires (which is going to be hard to swallow), so used better tires may be a better option. TIA!

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
did you check Ebay? There is a ton of new and used tires to look at. I typed in the size and was finding sets of four tires ranging from about $160 to $300 buy it now, new and used sets, everything from Michelin to Kumho tires. Take a look if you are tight on cash and need tires now.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
01whitegtp said:
did you check Ebay? There is a ton of new and used tires to look at. I typed in the size and was finding sets of four tires ranging from about $160 to $300 buy it now, new and used sets, everything from Michelin to Kumho tires. Take a look if you are tight on cash and need tires now.

The thing about that is, the chances of finding a cheap used set close to here are small, and shipping costs are crazy.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info