Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:eek3: i want this

If you drive older cars you're going to find yourself in a situation where you are nowhere near home and a check engine light suddenly appears. What does it mean? Is it just a bad spark plug? Is your engine going to explode? That's where the Pocketscan OBD II Pocket Scan Code Reader comes in handy. For around $90.00, you can carry the power of being able to securely diagnose your ride before an out-of-town mechanic tells you that you need a whole new transmission. Of course, you're going to need an OBD-II compatible car, so your Datsun 510 wagon may not work. Product details below the jump.

First Time Diagnostic Tool Buyers will find PocketScan Code Reader is the Right-Sized Tool, at the Right Price

PocketScan Code Reader CP9125 is an easy-to-use tool for novice and light-to-moderate DIY customers. It enables the user to read diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) from the on-board computers of 1996 and newer OBD II compliant vehicles. This gives the user the ability to quickly determine the cause of the "Check Engine" light coming on. Once repairs are made, the PocketScan allows the user to clear the trouble codes and turn off the light. All Actron code readers and scan tools are CAN compliant.

Features
# Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light

# Displays MIL (Malfunction Indicator Lamp) status

# Displays supported emissions readiness monitor status (I/M Monitors)

# Bilingual Manual of DTCs and Definitions (English and Spanish)

# Enables user to quickly and easily link to their vehicle

# Compact tool, fits in your palm

# Includes CD software that contains 3,000+ Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and their descriptions

# Attached OBD II 16-pin connector cable provides both data and power connections

# 1 year warranty [Actron]

pocketscnaneract.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
i think i posted about this earlier this year actually :rofl: i'm just posting it again cause i still want one. i dont have any need for the big unit or a tuning device. i just want one to keep in th evo for the days i throw a code that i'm not expecting

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info