Chrysler 300C
    Honda Accord
    Honda Fit
    Infiniti G35 Sedan
    Mazda MX-5 Miata
    Mazda Mazdaspeed3
    Porsche Boxster / Cayman
    Volkswagen GTI

Also note that GM gained two spots this year at the expense of the Chrysler 300C and Infiniti G35 Sedan, which were replaced by the Cadillac CTS and Chevy Malibu. That also gives GM the most models on the list, with Honda and Mazda earning two spots, and BMW, Volkswagen and Porsche one each.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Wheres Ford?? I dont see Ford. The czar has to be on there somewhere.

While its cool seeing the Vette on there, its hard to believe it is anything but useful like the rest of the cars on the list. Cept the Porsche. Give those spots to useful cars IMO.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
Fish said:
Nice sig net. Im curious on what list the Modular was on. Im not doubting you, just cool to see. Engine of the year Im guessing.

That sucks. The SII 3800 was only rated top 10 of the century.
So was the flathead and the 4 cylinder in the model T. What does that tell you? Ford's first mass produced engine made it on that list, look how long it took GM to get it right.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Fords first mass produced engine made it on the list because it gave the little people the chance to own a car. It was fairly reliable for being built by a machine.

There are alot better ford motors then the first mass produced engine. Name one reason one of those arent on the list.

Plus that wasnt the last ford flathead.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
Fish said:
Powered by one of the 10 best engines of the 20th century according to Wards. Wheres the modular??

How come the 3800 didn't make it on the list after 1997? The modular demolished every GM motor out there. Shit, GM isn't even on the most recent list, where as ford is on there twice and it's daughter company. Go use the motor that was great in the early 90's, I'll sit behind the motor that has owned GM year after year.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
NetChemica said:
Fish said:
Powered by one of the 10 best engines of the 20th century according to Wards. Wheres the modular??

How come the 3800 didn't make it on the list after 1997? The modular demolished every GM motor out there. Shit, GM isn't even on the most recent list, where as ford is on there twice and it's daughter company. Go use the motor that was great in the early 90's, I'll sit behind the motor that has owned GM year after year.

Dont ask me. Still dont know why the only Ford engine on the 10 best for the century is a flat head and you want to seem its the first mass produced.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
Fish said:
NetChemica said:
Fish said:

Dont ask me. Still dont know why the only Ford engine on the 10 best for the century is a flat head and you want to seem its the first mass produced.

Reading comprehension > you.

The motor in the model T was produced in 1908. The flat head was first mass produced in 1932. That's okay, reading skills aren't for everyone.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
NetChemica said:
Fish said:
NetChemica said:
Fish said: