SOOO CLOSE... And yet so far

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Eh, its allright, More performance goodies going in.

Stock dizzy... but now it will be:

Accel Super HEI Coil
10.2mm Wires
NGK Iridiums

And thats just my ignition system o_O

Fuel:
Stock Injectors
D16Y8 Fuel Raile
B+M FPR

Air:
Generic Intake
D16Y8 Intake Mani

Mechanical:
Redone D16Y8 Head
3 angle valve job
Milled
Megan Racing Custom Shaved UDP
Duel Bend Short Shifter
Stock LX Cluster with Tach

Exhaust:
4-2-1 Header
'high flow' Cat
N1 Style Exhaust

Management:
Bosch 4 wire O2
Phearable.net Chipped ECU

Visual:
Uhh.... Hyper white bulbs?
Super rust weight reduction
13" Pimp tastic Steelies.

At this rate I'm going to pickup a K+N filter to replace the cheap-o one, An adjustable Cam gear, and a shift light cause my dash redlines at 6500, and once you get above 4000 Things start to move kinda quick.

So then all will be left is a SI Tranny, and start re-doing my body and suspension/wheels

Its been Fun

Its been Real

But sadly, it Ain't been real fun :booty:

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
syP said:
NO WAI!!!! 10.2mm wires???? SICK!

I was out there and helped him pull the old head the other day and re-install the Y8 Intake manifold, TB and Head.

I noticed the excessively large wires but didnt say anything since they looked cool and I really dont feel its hurting power in any way.

And I was pretty tired. and after all that chicken and beer I really didnt feel like talking or moving, nor start a possible argument about spark plug wires.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
LeddZepp8687 said:
syP said:
NO WAI!!!! 10.2mm wires???? SICK!

I was out there and helped him pull the old head the other day and re-install the Y8 Intake manifold, TB and Head.

I noticed the excessively large wires but didnt say anything since they looked cool and I really dont feel its hurting power in any way.

And I was pretty tired. and after all that chicken and beer I really didnt feel like talking or moving, nor start a possible argument about spark plug wires.

hehe, George with the Angle Grinder, For some "Improvised modifications"

The wires aren't the problem after testing them last night, I think the end of the road is the Ignitor Coil. I romped the on dizzy pretty hard getting the old rotor off, I'm worried Maybe I broke or messed up something doing this...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info