CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
6f7aqon.gif

Slo STI

Addict
May 24, 2007
Elgin
Allright ladies car was sold and blew up two days later and is currently back at the dealership as for other rumors the TB is my tow vehicle for my new race vehicles one of which I have had for three years and the other is being purchased in the spring so racing is not over by any means just getting out of imports and back into american muscle and joining the bike scene with some old friends. Grab a lane P.S. the tow vehicle will negotiate races. but I will join the likes of this forum and require spots.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Slo STI said:
Allright ladies car was sold and blew up two days later and is currently back at the dealership as for other rumors the TB is my tow vehicle for my new race vehicles one of which I have had for three years and the other is being purchased in the spring so racing is not over by any means just getting out of imports and back into american muscle and joining the bike scene with some old friends. Grab a lane P.S. the tow vehicle will negotiate races. but I will join the likes of this forum and require spots.

o shit race carz. Post pics of the Blazzzurrrr.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info