Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
not that anyone besides me really care about this car..............

"The GT-R hasn't just moved the goalposts, it's obliterated them."

"For all-round ability, I have no doubt the Nissan is the best car I have ever driven."

"The GTR turns in beautifully, whether neutral or under brakes, and grips forever - slippery surfaces seem to bring out the best in it. Time after time I left Turner (911 Turbo) behind as my four-wheel-drive system and traction control worked better out of wet corners - it wasn't just the fact that I could get on the power earlier. It was about confidence. The Nissan really is something special, and you get the impression that while a master driver could wring every last ounce of performance out of the 911, your mother could do the same in the GT-R..........................Does the Nissan's ability reduce the driving pleasure? Not at all. You can turn all the systems off if you so choose, and it's still supremely well balanced, no doubt a delight for a racing driver on a track."

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
TopGearGTR.JPG

full article is supposed to be up today

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
vipermike2002 said:
Angus1211 said:
how much are these gtr's going to be going for?

More than you can afford pal... NISSAN

You've been posting some funny material. Rather than picking on people and thier opinions like you usually do. No offense.

syP said:
everybodys got a chevy.

LMAO.

fat guy in the backseat. What?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info