So the Cobalt goes to sleep and SLOBALT goes away forever...

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Well.. as some of you remembered i got owned for street racing a mustang on aug 2, 2007. Got the notice in the mail yesterday that my license will be suspended starting 11/28/07 and so will my plates for 1 year. They need me to send them back my SLOBALT plates... great, waste of $130.

After all these years of street racing i cant say im not surprised, but now it sucks i gotta walk to work. :wtc:

/me zips up jacket.. "Fuck its cold out"

DSC_1945%20(Large).JPG

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
DarkShadow said:
syP said:
no clue.. maybe so i dont drive it?

1 as far as i know the plates belong to you. you paid for them fair and square. 2 they cant prevent the car from being driven by someone else for your problems.

unless they changed the law.......

It may be because he lost his liscense for racing, and not for speeding, wreckless driving, etc.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Re: So the Cobalt goes to sleep and SLOBALT goes away foreve

syP said:
Well.. as some of you remembered i got owned for street racing a mustang on aug 2, 2007. Got the notice in the mail yesterday that my license will be suspended starting 11/28/07 and so will my plates for 1 year. They need me to send them back my SLOBALT plates... great, waste of $130.

After all these years of street racing i cant say im not surprised, but now it sucks i gotta walk to work. :wtc:

/me zips up jacket.. "Fuck its cold out"

Fucking bummer, couldn't have had worse timing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info