Hey Ryan

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
thats dan... but if i was to buy a car from a private owner i would buy this flawless GTP show car with 40k on it and 300whp

2191855_32_full.jpg

thanks for keepin an eye out though

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Im sorry, but ever since I started posting and going around GP sites, 077s were "THE SHIT". They were the bullits of today. Now those are uber gay, while the 077s are gay. Enkei RS6s are moderatly gay, but Ill admit to owning them. Killer deal I couldnt pass up. Plus I had another bent rim. :rofl:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Both styles are relatively cheap rims and look good ... I see no problem :dunno: The 077s were my top choice for a long time, but I got the bullitts for $175 used. I still think the 077s are one of the better looking rims for these cars. Nothing's more subjective and comes down to personal preference than wheels, though.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I dont care for them because they look STOCK!! Stock polished 5 stars (not torque stars) look just as good if not better. And guess what?? THEYRE STOCK!!!

When you get aftermarket rims, get something thats really gonna stand out. The bullits stand out, but something about them never sat right with me ever since the tool on clubgp that tried to copy Freds 11 second pace car look used them.

Evo 5s look good, but are sorta comparable to stock GXP rims. I think GXP rims would be an awsome upgrade as well. Along with the twisty chrome 5 stars on the 04 GTPs. Those are sweet as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info