State Farm Car Insurance Quotes---Discounted Rates

Hey guys. As you may or may not know, as of Dec. 1st, I am going to be an Agent for State Farm insurance. What this means is that I can essentially hook members of this forum up with great rates from State Farm.

For those of you that already have insurance with Allstate or Farmers, I can pretty much guarantee you a better rate coupled with a much better policy.

This is an absolutely free service that I am offering and it will by no means affect you credit or anything of the like.

All you need to do is leave me a message at one of the following places

Here on the forum either in this thread or through a pm
AIM: NonToxic628
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 847-421-9973

After that, I will get back to you with what information I need about you are your vehicle.

Also, if anyone is interested, I do also do homeowners, renters, life, health, and business insurance as well as financial services such as home and vehicle loans, mutual funds, credit cards and retirement accounts.

If anyone is interested in more than one of the services State Farm provides, there are massive discounts associated with the policy premiums because you then will be getting a multi line discount even coupling something as small as a $120 a year renters insurance policy with your auto policy.

As I said, there are absolutely no obligations with this, and at the very least, you can have a licensed professional look over your policies to make sure you a properly covered and not getting screwed monetarily by your agent.

And of course, if anyone has any general insurance questions, please feel free to ask me either in private or on this thread and I will do my best to answer them.

EDIT

To quote your vehicles, I am going to need a few things from you that will help streamline the process. If you would like me to call you for this information, I can do so, otherwise this is what I need.

Vehicle make and model:
Vin #
Driver Name
Driver Address
Date of Birth
Drivers License Number
Your current insurance provider:
The amount you are currently paying for insurance
The Lienholder on the vehicle (if applicable)

I will also need the names, and drivers license numbers of anyone that you wish to be a driver on the policy. Keep in mind though that if they only drive the vehicle occasionally, this is not needed.

Finally, I will need you to send me your current limits on your insurance policy. This is so I can make sure that I quote you apples for apples.

If anyone would also other lines of insurance quoted such as homeowners to get a multi line discount, it would probably be best that we meet, or at the very least talk over the phone.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks

-Chris

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Top notch deal to offer :bigthumb: My family has been with State Farm for over 40 years, our previous representative – since retired -- used to bring us chocolate-covered pretzels every Christmas. Right to our house, how's that for customer appreciation.

Always been happy with State Farm's premiums and service.

And State Farm pays their claims. If your car is totaled, the pay based on the Excellent Condition NADA value of your car rather than Blue Book values, and as some of you may know, NADA always values your car more than Blue Book.

To spin things around a bit, if somebody hit you what companies insurance card would you like that person to pull out of their wallet. I am betting its not Geico

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Non-Toxic said:
There is nothing I can do outside of Illinois. Although if you wanted, I can quote your insurance anyways and give you what I come up with price wise just to see if you are getting the best from your agent.

That might be cool, although i know az has way different scales on how they rate things out here. insurance rates are way higher out here than in IL

I can quote you using AZ rates just for shits and giggles.

Silent D what kind of car are you driving and how old are you?
If its the cobalt, then it sounds like you are getting crushed

PM me with your info. I can start quoting everyone on Dec 1.

Just for reference, I am 22, and I pay $722 for full coverage on my Srt-6 and a Ford Thunderbird togethor

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Non-Toxic said:
Thanks everyone for the interest thus far. As I have already told most of you, I will be getting ahold of those that are interested starting early next week to get the information I need from you. After that, I should have all the quotes put togethor by the 2nd of December.

You gotz an Email from me as well like last week.

Hey guys,

To quote your vehicles, I am going to need a few things from you that will help streamline the process. If you would like me to call you for this information, I can do so, otherwise this is what I need.

Vehicle make and model:
Vin #
Driver Name
Driver Address
Date of Birth
Drivers License Number
Your current insurance provider:
The amount you are currently paying for insurance
The Lienholder on the vehicle (if applicable)

I will also need the names and drivers license numbers of anyone that you wish to be a driver on the policy. Keep in mind though that if they only drive the vehicle occasionally, this is not needed.

Finally, I will need you to send me your current limits on your insurance policy. This is so I can make sure that I quote you apples for apples.

If anyone would also other lines of insurance quoted such as homeowners to get a multi line discount, it would probably be best that we meet, or at the very least talk over the phone.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks

-Chris

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info