I need your opinions

LSx S10

TCG Elite Member
Nov 15, 2007
Lombard, IL
Hey guys, i currently own a 90 mustang lx 5.0, but the body is worthless but the drivetrain is pretty much mint. So im considering stripping out the drivetrain and putting it in something else. but thats where i need your opinion. I want to put it in something that was originally rwd, something that i could get the rolling chassis with a good body on it for relatively cheap. Ive been considering the late 80's rx7's, real easy to find a clean one with blown apex seals for about a grand but I cant come to a decision. Let me know what ya think, thanks.

LSx S10

TCG Elite Member
Nov 15, 2007
Lombard, IL
thanks for all the replies, I'm anthony by the way. I'm pretty sure im just going to look for a clean 4cylinder fox. Thats what ive been planning, I just wanted to do something a little bit different but the only swaps for the fox drivetrain that already have some r&d in them is the miata swap and the focus swap. and for whatever reason, a miata shell is expensive as balls..in terms of my budget at least..

Well at least this way i can insure it as a 4cylinder :jihad: hah im lovin these emoticons! but if you have any other ideas keep em coming.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info