Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
K J said:
http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90383

seems like a good deal...

be a fun every day ripper...

no...

My dad had a Lincoln LS before his 300C's It was a nice looking car and handled great but it was pretty slow. Probably mid 15's. There built half Ford half Jag. That one has 140K miles on it im sure somethings are bound togo wrong. With a Jag motor, im sure its not cheap to fix. I would stay away.

WTF u thinking on selling the GTP?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
K J said:
most likely. lol.

the f'd up part though... is one of my best friends out here, has a lincoln mark viii and his car is darker than mine with windshield tinted... and he doesnt get messed with. Evar.

i drive just as conservatively as he does... cept his car looks like an old mans car and mine looks like a punkass kid.

Hence the only outside appearence mods ever done to my car will be tints and the grill. Im even leaving the ugly stock rims. :rofl:

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
K J said:
the only thing that is really holdin me back is that they don't seem too easy or cheap to fix... like a jeep or a gtp...

i've never really seen any that were broken. I mean besides Regular maintenance they seem to go a whole bunch of miles without hiccupping.

One of my old managers had one and he had like 115k on it and had never done anything but fluids, brakes, a belt and filters. Ran like a champ. I DO think he did plugs on it which were a little more difficult than the average car IIRC

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
K J said:
yeah it is something real good like that...

from what i have read... valve cover gaskets go... oil leaks out.. and the coils go...

Yeah my dad had to replace the Valve cover gaskets on his, thing only had like 40K.

8c3pua0.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info