Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
if you're gonna fucking turn, FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST DONT TURN YOUR BLINKER ON 1/2 MILE DOWN THE ROAD....i fucking hate when people do that, especially when said road has like 3 or 4 turns he/she could possibly make...and its ALWAYS the last fucking turn but they have to break for every single god damn turn just in case they changed the roads around on them, dicks. this only aggitates me when its in traffic and i have no possible way of pulling the dick fly by which consists of me whipping around them, breaking next to them, laying on the horn, giving them the WTF face then speeding away. that always makes me feel better tho

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Out in Farm country there are 2 kinds of drivers that make me crazy. The kind that drive 10 under the speed limit on rural country roads, and then REALIZE they are doing 10 under AS YOU ARE PASSING THEM IN THE ONCOMING LANE SO THEY ACCELERATE AS YOU ARE TRYING TO PASS REALIZING THEY WERE GOING TO SLOW.

The other kind is the kind that goes 5 UNDER the speed limit on my rural country roads and hug the middle of the road SO close that if you try to peak over to pass you are likely to have a head-on accident.

Fucking old people need to take lisence tests ever 3 months or something.

That and every once in a while you get a Combine Parade at like Midnight * I was going to town at like 1AM, and there were 8 Combines on RT 23 out by me and they were litereally bumper to well... Combine, so I had to get a quarter mile stretch of road clear of oncoming to pass them all at once.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
People who do the speed limit in the left lane, right next to someone going the same speed in the right lane. Makes passing impossible and they never get the concept that since they're going the same speed they could just get over in front of or behind that other car in the right lane.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
oh! and like today. downtown elgin is nothing but construction and the main road that runs past my office is closed. how do i know? theres a big fucking dumptruck blocking the road so the dumb bitch infront of me is apparently perplexed by this obstruction so decides MAYBE she can turn on the street anyway......beeeeeeeeeeeep wrong snatch! so now i have to stop and wait while she manuvers her stupid taurus to get back to going straight.....:squint: bitch

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
Well let me start.

People not using their turn signals at all, especially when turning on roads with a million turn offs.

People on cell phones that obviously aren't paying attention to the road.

Texting while driving. Though its funny to watch a cop do it.

People who do brake checks for no reason. I had this happen through a construction zone over a bridge because the guy thought I got behind him too fast? Wasn't even riding his ass. After the zone he gave me the bird, I gave back, got in front, and even slowed down to 25 in a 55 and he wouldn't come up to me.

People going slow or the speed limit in the fast lane. People passing a car on the left on the highway then NOT GETTING BACK OVER. People on the highway not yielding or getting over for vehicles on the shoulder.

People that ride their brakes. (watched a lady ride her brakes for over 6 miles on night. Seriously non stop brake lights. Her mechanic must love her)

I could probly think of more. I call out names of drivers all the time when I drive. Not really road rage, just I hate stupid people.

Oh yea, my number 1 thing, when civics or other cars rev at me or try to race simply because of my car.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I sped. I followed too closely. I ran a stop sign. I almost hit a Chevy. I sped some more. I failed to yield at a crosswalk. I changed lanes at the intersection. I changed lanes without signaling while running a red light and speeeeeeding!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
i hate people that pull up almost into the intersection at a red light and block your fucking view of oncoming traffic when youre trying to turn right on a red. whats even WORSE are the people who stay the proper distance back, but then just as you creep up and try to look around them they start to roll forward the more you roll foward to try and look around their dumb ass

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info