Firend thinks his Gtp can beat me!!!!

2 chez

Oct 16, 2007
My friend Joe thinks his gtp can beat my ss i told him that stock i should smoke him but he says he has a smaller pulley and shit!!!! I was a little scared because i can't drive that good but i know that i can beat him!!! :bash: Why do people think gtp's are so fast they are family cars!!!! But maybe they are fast from the soccer game to home!!!! LOL love yea joe but ur car is gay!!!!

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
2 chez... for real stock? auto er stick?

if you can drive worth a damn... he doesnt hold a candle to your car... but like more than half the lsjuan drivers up here... if you can't drive... i.e. miss a gear... forget to shift... forget which pedal is where...

youll lose.

I took a 99 t/a at GLD last time I went... and I had a girl in my car too... sure... there is noooo reason on the earth that my car should have even hung with him... but dude couldnt drive worth a damn... and yeah.

2 chez

Oct 16, 2007
Well well I love that just cause i was honest and said my car was bought for me makes a difference!!!???!!! So here it goes i would love to race a pc of shit gtp **** can't get anything better slow junk maybe if i had a blower? Oh thats right even with that ur cars are still SLOW!!!! And this 2v *** suck it how slow is ur car 12's or slower i could push my car faster!!!! Put a tire on and we could do something if u want as u say SIT HEADS ***!!!!!!! :bash:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Well well I love that just cause i was honest and said my car was bought for me makes a difference!!!???!!! So here it goes i would love to race a pc of shit gtp **** can't get anything better slow junk maybe if i had a blower? Oh thats right even with that ur cars are still SLOW!!!! And this 2v *** suck it how slow is ur car 12's or slower i could push my car faster!!!! Put a tire on and we could do something if u want as u say SIT HEADS ***!!!!!!!

huh.

attempting to comprehend what you are typing is making my head hurt.

apparently you've got a 35th anniversary. cute. gtps arent the quickest cars out there. nor is yours.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info