S2000 FS - $10k

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Sacrilege engage!!! LS SWAP ALL THE THINGS.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/d/glendale-ls-swapped-honda-s2000/6822732662.html

Price drop! $10,000

PLEASE read the whole ad. If you have any questions I have not answered in the ad I am more than happy to answer them. There may be a lot more parts that I’m forgetting but that’s the majority of them.

Looking to sell my s2000 if anyone is interested in a v8 project. 5.3 iron block with TH400 transmission. Car is in AZ. It is a rebuilt title. I have had the car for almost 4 years and the title was always clean but after registering it in AZ it came up as rebuilt somehow. I’m looking for 12k and will include all the extra parts. Also comes with a custom cover craft car cover that is an exact fit for these cars.

Engine :
5.3 iron block
Ls6 intake
LS1 Cam
Aftermarket fuel rail
Comp double roller chain
F body oil pan
Hooker block hugger manifold
2.5 inch exhaust with H pipe
Comp cam valve springs
LS9 head gasket and Head studs
3.5 inch intake
-16 AN lines for coolant hoses
PSI engine harness
Import muscle swap kit
MSD 2 step
Trick flow steam tube setup

Transmission:
Hipsters reverse manual valve W/ TB
Derale external oil cooler with fan
Derale oil pan with cooling tubes
B&M ratchet shifter
Custom driveshaft for Th400 to S2k diff

Chassis:
Kw3 coilovers
Weld RTS with ET streets (rear)
Brand new hasport diff mounts
New rear wheel hubs / bearings
Full blown motor sports aluminum radiator
Shmuck built fuse box relocation bracket
Rywire ABS tuck kit
Innovate wideband
Autometer trans temp gauge
Innovate oil pressure gauge (needs sending unit?)
Alpine headunit
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Stainless AN mine from fuel pump to rail
Corvette style fuel filter
Not installed is a cobra 8.8 IRS diff with brand new Ford racing 3.55 gearset with full rebuild kit (disassembled)
S2000 wheel hubs machines by the DSS to accept the cobra axles. (This makes axles readily available at your local parts store and makes it affordable to have spares to bring to the track)
2 used cobra axles
Battery relocation kit to the trunk

CONS/NEEDS

Car drives but after driving for about 5 minutes when shifted into 3rd it feels as if someone has the brakes on the car. I’m not too familiar with Th400 so I have no clue where to start for a fix for that. Easiest id say is buy a new FTI trans and be done with it or fix the one in the car. The car was previously wrapped and when removing the wrap it left behind some glue adhesive. It will come off with a heat gun and some elbow grease but behind the rear tires on the bumper it actually pulled the paint off with it. Will get pictures of this. Front bumper was cut for bumper exit exhaust from previous turbo build on it. The top needs replacing. It has a couple rips in it and the back window is vinyl and cracked and got very hazey. I made my own exhaust on it. I’m far from a fabricator but it’s all V bands and I ended the exhaust before the rear end with some 45s. I’ve ran it like this on my previous N/A setup and loved the sound but some people like the rear bumper exit with mufflers. I removed the radiator support and installed aero catch hood latches. One of them could use a little adjustment on the pin but it closes and latches shut. Rear spoiler has damage on the paint from trying a cleaner to remove the glue from the wrap.

00w0w_da8FPY2qc30_600x450.jpg

Any takers? [MENTION=517]10sec[/MENTION] ?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Nah. But there are much better versions of this out there and that is a piece of shit. I hate that everything has an LS swap, it's just about the most annoying thing to see anyone do in anything, but it doesn't bother me at all.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
NA 5.3 in place of the f20? butwhy.gif is right :ugh:

f20 w/ kraftwerks supercharger makes 400hp to the wheels, and will live at 9,000 rpm all day reliably. someone spent more money to put an N/A iron block making what....40hp more over stock? at least he didnt ruin a nice example

giphy.gif

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
NA 5.3 in place of the f20? butwhy.gif is right :ugh:

f20 w/ kraftwerks supercharger makes 400hp to the wheels, and will live at 9,000 rpm all day reliably. someone spent more money to put an N/A iron block making what....40hp more over stock? at least he didnt ruin a nice example

giphy.gif

yeah i got whoooooped up on by a turburrr s2000 at the half mile the one year and ever since i've been :nutz:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info